Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
– Social Security number and income
– account balances and payment history
– credit history and employment information
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Patty Peck Honda chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
– apply for financing
– give us your income information or provide employment information provide account information or give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
– sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes–information about
– affiliates from using your information to market to you
– sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.